The educational, physical and mental health benefits of visiting zoos and enjoying nature are well known.
Highland Wildlife Park has large outdoor spaces and we have put all the required safety measures in place for our staff and visitors.
- Limiting visitor numbers with advanced online booking required for non-members
- Frequent cleaning in high contact areas and additional hygiene precautions
- Adding and signposting handwashing and hand sanitiser stations around the park
- Introducing one-way routes in some areas so different households can stay 2m apart
- Postponing all keeper talks to avoid crowds
- In line with government guidance, face coverings mandatory in all indoor areas
We are doing everything we can to make the park safe for everyone which means your visit will be different to normal.
Toilets and playparks are open with additional cleaning and hygiene measures in place.
If you or anyone in your household are showing Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home.