Latest visitor information
Highland Wildlife Park is open seven days a week to visitors from across the UK in line with current Scottish Government guidance.
Your visit will be different to normal as we take measures to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and animals.
For the latest visitor information, please visit our FAQ page.
Trying to find the tigers? Lost near the wolves? We want to make sure you make the most of your day at Highland Wildlife Park. Download our park map (5Mb pdf) and plan your route before you arrive to make the most of your visit - and make sure you don't miss out on seeing your favourite animals!
Visitors with disabilities
The majority of the park is accessible to visitors with mobility issues however there are places where the terrain will not allow easy access for wheelchairs or may be challenging to those visitors with restricted mobility. Find out more by visiting our visitors with disabilities page.
We ask all visitors to consider the following during their visit...
- Please do not feed the animals, climb on walls or cross barriers
- Please do not bang on windows at exhibits
- Please note that the drive-through reserve will close 30 minutes before the park closes
- Please note that Wolf Wood will close 15 minutes before the park closes
- Please note that the management cannot accept responsibility for any damage to vehicles arising whilst in the drive-through reserve or the car park.
- Review our full terms and conditions of entry