Trying to find the tigers? Lost near the wolves? We want to make sure you make the most of your day at Highland Wildlife Park!
Download our map
Download our map of the park (pdf, 5mb) and plan your route before you arrive to make the most of your visit – make sure you don't miss out on seeing your favourite animals!
Please note – the majority of the park is accessible to visitors with mobility issues, however there are places where the terrain will not allow easy access for wheelchairs or may be challenging to visitors with restricted mobility. Find out more by visiting our visitors with disabilities page.
We ask all visitors to consider the following during their visit...
- Please do not feed the animals, climb on walls or cross barriers
- Please do not bang on windows at exhibits
- The drive-through reserve will close 30 minutes before the park closes
- Wolf Wood will close 15 minutes before the park closes
- Management cannot accept responsibility for any damage to vehicles whilst in the drive-through reserve or the car park