Thank you for visiting crowdfunder.co.uk/NightAtHighlandWildlifePark (the website)
The Terms and Conditions below apply to the Win a once-in-a-lifetime night at Highland Wildlife Park Prize Draw.
By entering a prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to enter a prize draw by email, please see point 15 in the Terms and Conditions. All entries have an equal chance of winning.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each £5 donation will act as an entry into the prize draw. You can also purchase ticket bundles from our reward list
- You may make several entries to the prize draw but only one prize will be awarded
- The group of four redeeming the prize must be in the same family or social bubble in line with any government restrictions in place at the time of redemption (larger groups may be accommodated depending on the number of children in the party)
- The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 31.05.21, and the winner will be randomly selected through a draw performed by a computer process on 01.06.21 (Draw Date)
- You'll have until 31.03.22 to redeem your prize
- You'll have the park completely to yourself on the evening of your chosen date (except for staff accompaniment) - timing to be confirmed upon date selection
- For Health and Safety reasons children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over at all times
- Highland Wildlife Park is located in the Cairngorms, so we recommend that you wear comfortable footwear.
- Macdonald Aviemore hotel booking is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply including some dates in July, August, October, Christmas and New Year
- The hotel prize includes a hotel room for up to 2 adults and 2 children for 3 nights (or two double rooms for 4 adults)
- The hotel stay does not need to commence on the day of your visit to Highland Wildlife Park but the dates need to overlap
- Travel is not included, except a shuttle from Highland Wildlife Park to the hotel at the end of your night.
- The prize draw is open to all aged 18 years or over excluding RZSS and associated partner’s employees and their families, RZSS board members or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative is offered
- All entries must be submitted via crowdfunder.co.uk/NightAtHighlandWildlifePark or by email to email@example.com. The prize draw is free to enter by email. If you enter online, you will be required to make a donation of £5.00. Donations will not be refunded in any circumstances
- These Terms and Conditions and the prize draw will be governed by Scottish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any rule, law, regulation or order of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw and/or the Event if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable at any time (and for any reason) without notice
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) up to seven days after the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above
- You must notify us of any changes to your contact details and we may require proof of your identity
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. It is therefore a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publically available if they win. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request
- We may ask you to take part in promotional photography to share news about the prize draw/ Highland Wildlife Park. Images may be used in press releases, printed publicity, social media and our website. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let us know on email@example.com
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse to award the prize, anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the campaign where it becomes necessary to do so
- Insofar as is permitted by law, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected
- The opening date for entries is 05:00 on 10.05.21. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 31.05.21. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw