Tiger Cub Experience
Bid for a paw-some experience you won't forget!
The Highland Wildlife
Park is home to Amur
tiger cubs Murray and Viktor who were born to Marty and
Dominika in May 2013.
We need to carry out their second round of vaccinations and give them an additional basic health check. First we will separate them from their mother into a holding area where keepers will safely and carefully carry out the required procedures. This is a truly unique, behind the scenes experience which is not normally witnessed by non-animal staff. However, we would like to offer up this paw-some opportunity to two lucky people.
Due to there being only one chance to experience this we want to make it as fair as possible for those people who are genuinely interested. As a result we are launching a sealed bid auction. The deadline for receiving your sealed bid is Friday 30th August at 12 noon. You can send in your bid by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to arrive by the deadline to:
RZSS, 134 Corstorphine Road,
Edinburgh, EH12 6TS.
We will notify the highest bidder before 12:30 on that day.
This is a once in a lifetime experience which promises to give you unique access to see first-hand these two beautiful Amur tiger cubs at close proximity and witness a crucial husbandry procedure. The money raised will go exclusively towards conservation breeding support for our own Highland tiger, the Scottish wildcat, a species that is even more threatened than the Amur tiger and one that the Highland Wildlife Park is actively involved with.
Information to include in your sealed bid.
- Names of both participants
- Daytime telephone number
- The amount you are bidding
Terms and Conditions
- You will need to be available on 4th September 2013 and have your own transport to and from the Highland Wildlife Park.
- We will call the successful bidder by 12:30 on Friday 30th August 2013. Please ensure you have your phone with you and are able to answer.
- You must be aged 16 or over.
- Payment must be made in full before the day of the experience.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the enclosure if we feel your behaviour will in anyway cause stress or upset to the animals.
- We reserve the right to change the date if it is in the best interest of the animals.
July. to Aug.
10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Apr, May, June, Sept, Oct.
10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Nov. to Mar.
10.00 am - 4.00 pm