Are you looking to start exploring the Park and planning your trip before you arrive? Download our free online maps and guides via the links below.
Download - Download and print our park map here ... (4Mb pdf)
Audio Guide - Find out more about the animals in the main drive through reserve with our new audio guide. Please click here to download or listen to our Park audio guide.
Visitors with disabilities...
The majority of the Park is accessible to visitors with mobility issues however there are places where the terrain will not allow easy access for wheelchairs or may be challenging to those visitors with restricted mobility. Please download our Mobility Leaflet (102kb pdf) for further information. We are constantly looking at upgrading visitor access and will update this section with any new developments. If you have any questions please contact us on [email protected]
It is approx. 1/4 mile from the Visitor Centre to Victoria and Hamish’s viewing area. The path to the view point is partially via a boardwalk which has an incline of 10%. Other paths leading to the boardwalk are loose gravel and vary in degrees of incline.
Wheel chairs (not electric) can be borrowed, from the Visitor Centre for customers use around the park. Please enquire at the shop. A small, refundable deposit is taken at the time of hire.
We ask all visitors to consider the following during their Visit .....
- Please do not feed the animals, climb on walls or cross barriers
- Please do not bang on windows at exhibits
- Please note that the Main Reserve will close 30 minutes before the Park closes
- Please note that the Wolf Wood will close 15 minutes before the Park closes
- Please note that the management cannot accept responsibility for any damage to vehicles arising whilst in the Main Reserve or the car park.
- Review our full terms and conditions of entry