We want you to have a great visit with us. Please be aware of our terms and conditions before booking:
- Online tickets must be purchased at least 1 day in advance of the intended visit date
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is no additional charge to view the polar bear
- With the exception of fully trained guide dogs, no dogs or pets are allowed in the Park. For more information including nearby kennel facilities please click here.
- We cannot guarantee that any of our animals will be on show at any one time.
- In extreme weather conditions we may have to close the Park.
- Online ticket purchasers are reminded that for operational, technical, safety or animal welfare reasons any advertised exhibit or attraction or any of the onsite facilities may be closed, removed, altered or otherwise unavailable at any time. the Highland Wildlife Park reserves the right to alter or cancel any presentation or feeding time without notice if required.
- On busy days, visitors to the Park will be guided to park in a particular order so as to maximise available space on site
- Before booking please review our full terms and conditions.
09/08/2018 in Highland Wildlife Park
Above: Mum Kitty, carries one of the new born kits. Photo by Alyson Houston
A rare glimpse of RZSS Highland Wildlife Park’s red panda kits with mum, Kitty. Red pandas are endangered in the wild and this adorable duo will spend most of their time in the den until they are around 4 months old.
Below: The young kits inside the den. Photo by Una Richardson
Below: Watch keepers at the Park preparing to conduct a health check with the kits. Footage by Rachel Williams.