- Date : Saturday, Apr 27, 2019
- Time : 08:30 - 15:00
- Venue: Highland Wildlife Park
- Price(s): Adults £175; Members £157.50;
** This date is now fully booked **
Spend the day with our experienced guide and keepers, who will accompany your group as you explore the Park with your camera. The day will begin before the Park is open to the public and we'll provide a safe opportunity for you to get that close-up shot that wouldn't be possible on a normal visit to the Park. Depending on what is going on in the Park on that particular day the animals featured may vary. Don't forget to bring suitable clothing and footwear for our 'Highland Weather'!
Pre-booking is essential.
This tour will take place on Saturday 27 April 2019 - this date is now fully booked.
Details for this tour are still being finalised, please contact us on 01540 651976 or at [email protected] to find out more.
- Participants must be aged 16yrs or older.
- The photography tour may not be suitable for individuals with mobility or some health issues, please call for further advice.
- The tour will provide special access for participants to get close up shots of some of our animals but does not include photography tuition.