- Date : Saturday, Dec 09, 2017
- Time : 08:30 - 15:00
- Venue: Highland Wildlife Park
- Price(s): Adults £150; Members £135;
Spend the day with our experienced guide and keepers, who will accompany your group as you explore the Park with your camera. The day will begin before the Park is open to the public. Perhaps you would like to get close enough to a polar bear or tiger for them to breathe on your camera lens? We'll provide a safe opportunity for you to get that close-up shot that wouldn't be possible on a normal visit to the Park. Depending on what is going on in the Park on the day we may also be able to include specific photo sessions with the lynx, wolverines, musk-ox or snow monkeys. We'll visit some of the other animals for both scheduled and unscheduled feeds, and check out what is going on in the main and arable reserves.
Morning coffees/teas will be provided, along with a voucher for soup and a filled roll plus a drink for your lunch - all available from our cafe. Don't forget to bring suitable clothing and footwear for our 'Highland Weather'!
Cost £150 per person; RZSS members £135 per person and pre-booking is essential.
This tour will take place on Saturday 9 December 2017
- Maximum numbers for each group will be 5 and participants must be aged 16yrs or older.
- The photography tour may not be suitable for individuals with mobility issues.
- The tour will provide special access for participants to get close up shots of some of our animals but does not include photography tuition.
For further information please contact us on 01540 651976 or at [email protected]